No matter the distance, staying hydrated while on the bike is key. Designed to fit a variety of bottle cages on the market, along with an easy squeeze design to ensure more liquid with less effort, Podium is equipped with a self-sealing cap for less spills and splatters. The on / off valve provides a positive lock out for leak-proof transport and all parts are 100% free of BPA, BPS, and BPF. Podium offers best-in-class hydration so you can stay focused on the ride.
- Aerogel Insulation keeps water cold four times as long as regular sport bottles
- 620ml water capacity
- Innovative, high flow, self-sealing cap eliminates splatters and spills
- Lightweight, easy-squeeze bottle delivers the right flow to quench your thirst
- Removable nozzle for easy cleaning
- TruTaste polypropylene with HydroGuard lets you taste your water, not your bottle
- Positive lockout for leakproof transport
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
- Optimised cage fit, designed to fit securely is a variety of bottle cages
- 100% Free of BPA and BPS
Camelbak : Podium Bottles
Colour of Product:
Oxford, Fiery Red
100% BPA-Free TruTaste Polypropylene
Size in Millilitres:
CLEANING THE PODIUM ICE BOTTLE
We recommend cleaning the Podium Ice bottle by hand using warm water and soap if desired. High heat from the dishwasher may distort the lightweight plastic bottle components. The Podium Ice cap can be washed in a dishwasher on the top rack.
Please note that the Podium caps are primarily composed of two components : the JetValve and the silicone nozzle. To wash the cap by hand, pull off the silicone nozzle and wipe cap with a soapy sponge. Rinse thoroughly and snap the nozzle back on. Do not disassemble small parts of the cap JetValve. Disassembly of the plastic cap could lead to leaks or product malfunction.