Featuring a women’s specific shape that is wider at the hip and narrower at the shoulder and an R-value over 6, the 10cm thick EtherLightXT Extreme air mat redefines lightweight sleeping comfort for winter adventures around the globe.
Sea to Summit's Air Sprung Cells are the reason you will sleep better on this air mat. Each Air Sprung Cell deforms independently and allows the mat to conform to your body shape. This provides support and comfort by more evenly dispersing pressure across the mat’s surface.
For the extra thick (XT) EtherLight design, many TPU loops are used to connect the top and bottom fabric layers to the Air Sprung Cell dot weld pattern. These loops allow the top and bottom layers to be positioned further apart which creates larger pockets of air when inflated—perfect for side sleepers. This design also requires less fabric overall which means great stability and comfort for less weight.
Dual-density layers of THERMOLITE insulation fill the Air Sprung Cells and work together to prevent convective heat transfer and boost warmth while remaining lightweight and packable.
When the mercury drops, the EtherLightXT Extreme Women’s 6.3 (unisex 6.2) ASTM R-value will keep you cushioned and insulated from the cold hard lumps and bumps beneath.
- Designed for cold-weather use—thicker insulation in the women’s model provides an ASTM R-value of 6.3
- Dual-density layers of THERMOLITE insulation
- Wider at the hip and narrower at the shoulder
- Extra thick (XT) Air Sprung Cell construction for 10cm stable comfort
- Lightweight, quiet and grippy 30/40D Nylon face fabric
- Field repairable with included self-adhesive patches
- Ultra-Fresh anti-microbial treatment added to the TPU formula prevents internal mould growth
- Pillow Lock attaches an Aeros pillow to mat
- Quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment with the multi-function, high flow-rate valve and supplied Airstream Pump Sack